Let’s Bring the Stress Level Down and the Productivity Up!
I have worked with a wide range of clients to bring the many proven benefits of meditation – stress reduction, increased productivity, and better overall health and wellness – into their environment.
In working environments, meditation is a tool that helps people reduce stress and get along better together, which ultimately increases productivity. This is why this practice is just practical and not religious.
It is accessible to a wide range of people and very easy to practice. Particularly when you have reliable guidance and an easy way to practice it.
The Overall Goal of My Meditation Program is to Help Participants:
- Reduce stress, worry and anxiety
- Increase mental focus, clarity and awareness
- Enhance productivity, effectiveness and communication in the workplace
- Facilitate people getting along better together
- Help lessen the conflict by giving people tools to learn how to respond instead of react
- Build resilience, the ability to handle tough situations
- Work better as a team
- Easily find time in the day to do it
- Expand work/life/family balancing skills
- Improve overall health and well-being
Sessions are conducted both on-site and over the phone at times that do not conflict with employees’ daily work schedules. The most successful times of the day to do it are during lunch or at the end of the day. The set-up is easy, all that is needed is a quiet room set up with chairs.
- Includes phone consultation with corporate contact to organize the meditation program.
- Includes email support with all participants regarding meditation and questions.
What Does An Actual Session Look Like?
The hour long session includes context, instruction, actual meditation practice with guidance, q/a and closing.
If you want to teach people a new way of thinking, don't bother trying to teach them. Instead, give them a tool, the use of which will lead to new ways of thinking.
- R. Buckminster Fuller